Patients can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your name, DOB and your address.
- On-line via the link at the top of this page. You will need to register first at reception
- Drop them in at the surgery in the post box provided or, when the surgery is closed, in the box on the fence adjacent to the pedestrian entrance.
- Post your repeat slip with all items ticked that you require to the surgery with a S.A.E if you wish them to be returned by post.
- By Fax – send it to 01743 244788
- Use your Chemist - most chemists offer a collection service of your prescriptions. Please speak to your chemist about the services they offer. Please note it is the patient’s responsibility to inform the chemist of their choice that there will be a prescription ready to collect.
- From 29th June 2015 Marysville Medical Practice will be able to send your prescription electronically to the chemist of your choice. If you have not already registered with your preferred chemist please enquire at your pharmacy or alternatively inform reception who will update your records. (please refer to our page on "A new way to get your medicines and appliances")IF YOU REQUIRE TO CHANGE YOUR CHOSEN PHARMACY PLEASE SPEAK TO YOUR PHARMACIST - this can not be done at the surgery
Telephone requests will not be accepted.
If you are requesting an item that you have had previously but it is no longer on your repeat slip; please handwrite this at the bottom of your prescription request and the GP can decide if you are able to have this without being seen.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.